My focus this month is to focus on setting smaller goals.
This way I can create momentum in my life. Each month I just want to do a little bit better.
Then next month, I just want to do a little bit better.
I want to focus on being in here and now. Yes. I will push myself. Yet, I want to make sure I am realistic.
I need to know I can show up and be consistent. So instead of setting a goal to gain 10 pounds of lean muscle in 30 days (which I can do), I’d rather set a goal to just get to the gym 5 days a week for now.
You’ll see what I mean.
My goals for the month of August 2015:
1. I am easily collecting $10,000 or more in revenue by August 31, 2015.
2. I am writing in my journal Monday through Friday each week.
3. I am hitting the gym Monday through Friday.
4. I am texting a funny meme to my mom, dad, brother and sister at least once a week.
5. I am buying Sarah some flowers once a week in the month of August 2015.
6. I am enjoying a fun pool party at my place in Dallas in August 2015.
7. I have finished reading A Return to Love and am now reading The Artist’s Way.
8. I am posting a weekly Video Training about Twitter on my blog.
Have You Set Your Goals Yet?
My hope is my transparency will inspire you to be more, listen to the voice inside that is calling you and to challenge you to step up your game in life and business.
I’d love to hear from you. Share ONE of your goals for August below.