In today’s Sunday Sermon, I’ll be talking about how to effectively set goals in 2020. If you want to make 2020 your best year ever, it’s time for you to stop comparing and despairing and to start going on the journey to just be better than you were yesterday.
If you like the podcast up to this point, then you cannot miss being a part of my SHIFT Community. It’s a free community for entrepreneurs who are committed to living out their version of freedom.
Each Tuesday, I host a 30 minute virtual Lunch N Learn at 12pm PST where I train on topics related to marketing, sales and the inner work. Plus, you can connect with other like-minded people.
You can join that community for free at www.ajamyx.com/community.
What You’ll Hear:
- Why you should set goals
- How to unlock and create a new level of freedom, purpose and success in your life
- Five Areas in Life in which you must set goals to generate massive momentum and power in 2020
- Why you must set targets to have fun now before it becomes too late
- Key insights to set tangible targets that expand your capacity
Scripture Mentioned Throughout The Show:
- Proverbs 29:18 – Where there is no vision, the people perish; but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
This means that your very existence is dependent upon having the right goals and vision for your future. That’s why this show is so important.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.