Today’s episode is all about how to build a brand and I’m bringing on my homie, Paul Daly, who’s the founder, CEO and Creative Director of Congruent, which is a brand-first integrated marketing agency.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why is building your brand so important?
- Time proven steps to building a brand
- How important is video when it comes to building a brand?
- What range of money should one expect when paying them?
- What are the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to building a brand?
- What would Paul Daly tell his younger self that would help him collapse time and generate results faster?
- What is possible for you if you follow Paul’s advice?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.