In today’s episode, I’m bringing you my good friend, Jason Croft of Croft Media to talk about how to create a content strategy. I feel not enough people are talking about this in this game as a coach and course creator. I hope that you are able to pull valuable information from this episode, now let’s get you a content strategy.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What led Jason to creating content and content strategies for people.
- The impact of creating content has had on Jason’s life personally and professionally.
- Why should a course creator have a content strategy?
- Is content a big part of building authority, expert positioning or building a celebrity brand.
- Why is expert positioning important?
- What is content marketing?
- What qualifies content as being content?
- What are the steps to building a content marketing strategy?
- What are the common content marketing mistakes?
- The inspiration it takes to keep creating content.
- How to stand out as a creator?
- How to ensure your content is relevant to your intended audience?
- How do you make your content engaging?
- How often should you post content?
- What medium content is best? Is short-form or long-form better?
- Is content calendars best?
- The importance of keywords in content.
- Should you put your personality into content?
- How does content marketing set up sales calls or sale programs and help people make money?
- Where is the intersection of paid traffic and content marketing?
- What are the best ways to measure content’s influence on sales and revenues?
- Parting wisdom if Jason was to go back and tell himself something when he first started in this game.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply