In today’s episode, Jonathan Heston and I will be guiding you to a breakthrough in your life and in your business. This is unknown to many people, their biggest breakthrough is always someplace in their core relationships because they are hemorrhaging massive amounts of their own Core Power inside their relationships. Usually inside their relationships with their family and/or their clients. So today, we’ll be talking about why that is and giving you a very practical framework to seeing how the drama plays out and more importantly how to escape the drama and take back your Power.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why it is important to understand the Drama Triangle and how to escape it.
- How Jonathan came about learning the drama triangle.
- What was Jonathan’s life like before the triangle?
- What Jonathan’s life was like afterwards.
- How the drama triangle impacts people?
- How do you escape the triangle?
- What are the common mistakes people make once they learn.
- What is some advice Jonathan would tell himself in regards to avoiding drama?
- What is possible for you if you take this advice?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply