In today’s episode, I’m bringing in on a guy named Brad Paschal. I first met Brad through my friend and past client, Jody Hall. Brad is an SEO Master, a digital footprint Sasquatch, and an incredible innovator when it comes to taking people online and then take them offline to build a relationship, close the cell, and then back online for with five-star review.
Brad is also the 2016 DrivingSales’ “Best Idea” winner. He’s the number three Volkswagen CPMS are for 2016 and senior account director for Stream Companies. He’s presented at leadership conferences, sales, and marketing conferences in the automotive industry. And he believes that the key to great business rest with building great relationships online, offline and everywhere in between.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What does Brad’s marketing tagline mean? How did it come about?
- What should a business first establish before hiring a digital marketing agency?
- What expectations should you set with a marketing company?
- What usually happens when you don’t have goals and statistics set up?
- How can you find the right marketing people for your business?
- Why is it important to talk about KPIs?
- What is the biggest thing that most businesses fail from doing?
- With building relationships with clients, why do you need to set agreements beforehand?
- Where do true happiness and true self-awareness come from?
- What is the key to finding your core power?
- What are some marketing aspects from the auto industries that can be applied to being a course creator?
- How can invoking emotion makes marketing successful?
- How are online and offline marketing different?
- What is face reading and how to use it in the marketing industry?
- With face reading, what are the features that you should look for on a person?
- 14. “We think that the fastest person always wins when it’s really the deepest connection always wins.” – Paschal
- What would Brad tell his younger self?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.