In this episode, we will dive into some leadership tips. So if you’re looking for some ways to kind of give you the edge to be a leader, leader Team, Leader family, and just be able to like lead.
I think this is going to be a fun episode! Today, I am going to go off-script, this means no script and no framework. We are going to free flow it and see how this turns out!
So if you want to learn how to continue to increase your capacity for how well you can stand life getting, then sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- According to the book of Dao De Jing, what must you follow if you want to be a great leader? Why so?
- Why do you need to let go of your control, your fixed plans, and concepts, and just let the world govern itself instead?
- When and how does your trying to take control becomes pointless?
- What must a great leader understand?
- One of the universal truths that we experienced as a human being is that which we resist persists. How can we overcome this?
- Why does living in resistance hinders you from being a good leader?
- What should you do first to be able to lead your family, company, or team powerfully?
- Why is it that the people who have the most rules seem to be the most rebellious?
- How having a centered approach can help you to be a great leader?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply