Today I’m bringing on an incredible guest to talk about building a culture of vulnerability. Now this guy has an incredible story, and this was a great conversation.
His name is Avi Arya. He’s the founder and the chief mogul of Internet Moguls. As the president of the Digital Masters Alliance, he runs the Ask Avi Aria University which is an online program that trains businesses and personal brands on his micro video method. In addition to training businesses and budding entrepreneurs to grow their business with his micro video method, he also helps the hospitality companies to master the game of skyrocketing their business digitally by leveraging the attention of their customers on various social media platforms. He is viewed as a highly influential personal brand of India in the field of digital marketing and the hospitality industry. He was even named amongst the top 25 influencers by Influencive. He ranked as one of the top 100 digital icons of the region by Impact Magazine, and is credited to create over $100 million and revenues for his clients. So if you’re wanting to increase your leadership ability and build an incredible team who will help you take your business to the next level, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How did Avi transmute bitterness into finding a win and a way to serve his father, family and a lot more people?
- How do Avi create the time to spend with friends?
- What’s the difference between accountability and vulnerability?
- Why don’t people have vulnerable conversations with people they love.?
- How does Avi find the balance between holding people accountable and also having and inviting vulnerability?
- What were Avi’s reasons for cutting out sugar, alcohol and tobacco?
- What is Avi’s piece of advice about being successful that most would say but he disagrees with?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes that Avi have made along the way?
- How did Avi find the masterminds that he was a part of?
- What would Avi tell his younger self to get results faster?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.