Today, I want to talk about the power of making declarations and how that is very different from making requests. You may be able to hear the crickets chirping. I’m actually sitting out here on the deck of my new house and it’s dark outside, and don’t have the podcast set up in the office yet. So it’s what it is.
So if you’re looking for some inspiration, insights and how to create a new level of freedom, purpose and success in your own life, sit back, relax and enjoy.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why did AJ carry a lot of anger while growing up?
- What is the difference between a request and a declaration?
- How do you trust yourself more?
- What did AJ learn about making a request at a young age?
- How did AJ dominate people who don’t listen, see or hear him?
- Why does declaration matter in creating deeper relationships?
- How can being aware of having a request let you create new levels of connection with people?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.