In today’s episode, I’m bringing you my good friend and client Ben Slater. He’s the author of a book called The Business Owners Guide to Profit and He’s the creator of an incredible online program called LeadFlow. I truly believe it’s one of the best courses about online marketing in the game at the moment because he teaches tried and true principles of marketing that will stand the test of time.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What led Ben to master the game of lead generation?
- Why is it important to master generating your own leads?
- What is the best way to generate leads from Facebook?
- What are the common mistakes that people make?
- The steps that are recommended to make 50k a month.
- The ads that work the best on Facebook
- Should ads be retargeted?
- The importance of email follow ups
- The metrics people should focus on
- What moves the needle when it comes to generating more leads using Facebook?
- If you are doing great in generating leads, how should you scale your campaigns?
- Does your personal development / spiritual side play into creating Facebook ads?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply