Today I’m bringing on Ali Mirza of iSocialYou to talk about how to create a social media marketing plan. This is a big deal because I see way too many coaches, consultants, and course creators winging their social media strategy and then wondering why it’s not working well.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why did Ali get into the social media game?
- What is a social media strategy? What does it include?
- Why is having a strategy important?
- Is it worth the investment of time, energy, and resources?
- Does someone have to be on all platforms?
- What is the most important part?
- Is social media trial and error or is there a method?
- What is the best way to attract an audience?
- How do you stand out in a saturated market?
- How important is it to have a personality?
- How often should you post content?
- What are the best tools to use?
- What types of content should someone post?
- What platforms should they be on?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply