I learned a lot from starting this process in August. I’m excited to see how September turns out.
Below is a list of 8 goals I’ve set out to achieve during the month of September 2014. I’ve set a goal in each of the 8 areas that make up the wheel of life and I highly encourage you to try it for the month as well.
I will update my progress at the end of the month and be documenting my progress with pictures on my Facebook.
Here are my goals for the month of September 2014:
1. I am easily making $10,000 or more this month
2. I am attending a church service each Sunday and reading a devotional each day.
3. I am hitting the gym 6 days a week and following the Man Maker Challenge
4. I am calling and talking with a family member at least once a week. Just checking in and seeing how they are doing.
5. Sarah and I are having 1 weekly date night. This is taking place on a Friday or Saturday evening. I plan something special for her each week without her knowing what it is.
6. I will easily plan to play Top Golf with friends in Allen, TX
7. I will easily complete reading the War of Art.
Have You Set Your Goals Yet?
My hope, is my transparency will inspire you to be more, to listen to the voice inside that is calling you and to challenge you to step up your game in life and business.
I’d LOVE to hear from you. Share your goals below.